I’m drowning in email– but you can help me prioritize your message by contacting me using Shortwhale.
- I do not do interviews on smartphone productivity, tips & tricks, tech habits or how screens effect children’s health. Please contact existing organizations for those topics.
- I do not help individuals design their apps or give feedback. If you believe your product is designed for Time Well Spent, you can submit it here.
Upcoming Talks & Appearances:
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP Keynote) April 19, 2017.
- DLD NYC. May 11, 2017.
- Code Conference. May 30 – June 2, 2017
- Fortune Brainstorm: July 2017
To request me as a speaker please use the contact form below:
- February 1, 2017: UNICEF — Conversations with Thought Leaders Series – 3 United Nations Plaza. New York, NY
- November 16-17, 2016: Product Management Festival – Zurich, Switzerland
- November 8-10, 2016: Web Summit – Lisbon, Portugal
- February 3rd, 2016: Wisdom 2.0 Israel
- January 21st, 2016: O’Reilly Design Conference — San Francisco, CA
- October 29th, 2015: Data & Society Institute, New York
- October 26-27th, 2015: Design Ethics lecture & workshop at Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)
- October 14th, 2015: Digital Screens and Developing Minds — Irvine, California
- October 8th, 2015: Facebook Design, Menlo Park, CA
- June 5th, 2015: Personal Democracy Forum, New York
- March 23rd, 2015: Habit Summit at Stanford
- March 23rd, 2015: Designer Fund in San Francisco
- March 2nd, 2015: College for Creative Studies Summit, Detroit
- March 1st, 2015: Wisdom 2.0, San Francisco
- February 9th 2015, “Interaction15” IxDA Conference, San Francisco
- December 1st, 2014: TEDxBrussels “Distracted? Let’s make technology that helps us spend our time well”
- SXSW 2010, Austin, TX: “The Future of Context” with Jay Rosen, Matt Thompson, and Staci Kramer [March 14, 2010]
- Stanford ETL (Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders) Seminar with Tina Seelig [February 10, 2010]