I get hundreds of requests and I’m drowning in communication– you can help me to prioritize your message by contacting me using Shortwhale.
- Sorry, I am not available for getting coffee.
- Please do not ask me about smartphone productivity, tips & tricks.
- For questions on how screens effect children’s mental health, check out Common Sense Media.
- I am not available to give feedback on apps. If you believe your product is designed for Time Well Spent, you can submit it here.
- Please do not apply for jobs here. Visit our jobs page and complete the form for the position you are interested in. If you have a referral contact, you can enter that in the application and we’ll take that into account.
Upcoming Talks & Appearances:
- Wisdom 2.0 February 22-24, 2018 San Francisco, CA
- SXSW Keynote March 9, 2018 Austin, TX
- Fortune Brainstorm Health Keynote March 19-20, 2018 Laguna Niguel, CA
- Antitrust and Competition Conference Panelist April 19, 2018 Chicago, IL
- Aspen Ideas Festival June 21-30, 2018
- Fortune Brainstorm Tech Conference July 16-18 Aspen, CO
To request me as a speaker please use the contact form below:
- Stanford Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Seminar. November 1, 2017
- Code Conference. May 30 – June 2, 2017
- DLD NYC. May 11, 2017.
- TED, April 2017.
- IAPP Keynote April 19, 2017.
- UNICEF — Conversations with Thought Leaders Series – United Nations. February 1, 2017
- November 16-17, 2016: Product Management Festival – Zurich, Switzerland
- November 8-10, 2016: Web Summit – Lisbon, Portugal
- February 3rd, 2016: Wisdom 2.0 Israel
- January 21st, 2016: O’Reilly Design Conference — San Francisco, CA
- October 29th, 2015: Data & Society Institute, New York
- October 26-27th, 2015: Design Ethics lecture & workshop at Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)
- October 14th, 2015: Digital Screens and Developing Minds — Irvine, California
- October 8th, 2015: Facebook Design, Menlo Park, CA
- June 5th, 2015: Personal Democracy Forum, New York
- March 23rd, 2015: Habit Summit at Stanford
- March 23rd, 2015: Designer Fund in San Francisco
- March 2nd, 2015: College for Creative Studies Summit, Detroit
- March 1st, 2015: Wisdom 2.0, San Francisco
- February 9th 2015, “Interaction15” IxDA Conference, San Francisco
- December 1st, 2014: TEDxBrussels “Distracted? Let’s make technology that helps us spend our time well”